Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Letter-Mexico City MTC

Hi Mom and Dad.  Just wanted to let you know I got here safe.  It's super rainy here, so looks like i'll be using my umbrella and raincoat a lot.  I havent met my companion yet, but I should pretty soon here.  One of my suitcases cracked, but everything is here and good.  The flight from SLC to Atlanta was miserable.  Thanks for the picture of Hunter and the family!  

My p-day is Thursday so you wont hear from me for another 8 days.  Love you guys lots and I hope everything is going well at home.  Probably boring without me.... but you'll survive. I'll be letting you know how things go here, the B on the mountain is a little overrun but it is still there.  Talk to you soon!

Love,
Romney

i was supposed to send this too:

Your Missionary's mailing addres is:
Elder Hanson
10/14/14 10E
Carretera Tenayuca-Chalmita #828
Colonia Zona Escolar, Gustavo A. Madero
07230 Mexico, Distrito Federal
Mexico

The estimated departure date for your missionary is Oct 14, 2014. The use of the
above address on all correspondence will greatly faciliate delivery to your missionary
at the MTC. Please don't send packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment